Ushuaia Short Break
So much more than just a launch pad for Antarctic expeditions, Ushuaia and its surrounds offer a whole lot to adventurous travellers. And the best bit? You only need a day to experience the highlights of the region. Join a local guide and journey into the wild landscapes of Tierra del Fuego National Park where you’ll hike, canoe and dine on the riverbank in a heated dome (Malbec and epic views included). You don’t have to travel to the ends of the earth for an adventure, but if you’re after awe-inspiring, untouched scenery, it’s certainly worth the trip.
- Ushuaia- Complimentary Evening Drop-off to the Ocean Endeavour Hotel
- Ushuaia- Complimentary Morning Luggage Transfer to the Ocean Endeavour Hotel
- Ushuaia- Tierra del Fuego National Park Full Lunch
- Ushuaia - Tierra del Fuego National Park Trekking
- Ushuaia- Tierra del Fuego Canoeing
- Before you head off on your Antarctic expedition on board the Ocean Endeavour, take the chance to get to know Ushuaia and its surrounds – you’ll soon see it’s well worth the visit!
- Venture into the rugged landscapes of Tierra del Fuego National Park on a guided day tour, trekking along a scenic coastal path and canoeing along the Lapataia and Ovando rivers.
- Enjoy a lunch to remember in a heated dome tent on the banks of the Lapataia River, dining on dishes made with local ingredients and paired with Malbec wine.
- Adventure and Active
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...